I saw this question today on LinkedIn.com Premium:
How can I best add supplementary technical education to my resume that will be considered as legitimate by a recruiter?
This is a great question a lot of people are having since technical knowledge in such demand. Here is my answer:
- Vendor accreditation. Microsoft, Cisco, Adobe. Fast, inexpensive. Pass a 100 dollar test.
- An online certificate from a regionally accredited university. Our accrediting body here is SACS. Any school with that accreditation is well regarded. Western Governor’s University is a good example, there are others.
- A coding bootcamp. Being able to write and speak fluently about data analytics with SQL queries speaks for itself, and it should result in a credential also.
- A Udacity.com nanodegree. Industry recognized.
- Harvard Ed-X CS50 Completion